● Mounts to sedan and hatchback
● Built with high strength steel and reinforced plastic
● UV resistant powder coating finish
● Stretchable UV resistant bike holders to hold oversized bike frames
● Folds flat for compact size
● Safety strap included
The statement below provide the caution and danger information you need to know, before installing the product.
- Do not install this bike carrier in not fit cars.
- Roof spoilers may prevent the correct fitting of the bike carrier.
- During your journey, frequently check the tension of bike carrier fixing and tight them if it’s necessary.
- Be cautious that the cycles and the bike carrier do not come close to exhaust pipe of the vehicle.
- The maximum load for the bike carrier is 45kg. Do not over load.
- Do not drive on off road.
- Remove the bike carrier when is not in use of before going through a car wash.
- If the bike carrier hide the light and license plate, mount an auxiliary light and license board.
- Use the foam pad to protect any place from scratches or damages.
- Drive less than 90 kg/h.
- Do not use on cars with power tailgate.
- Replace any worn out or damaged plastic and rubber part.
- Before install the hooks, cut enclosed rubber into the length wider than hook.
- Insert the rubber to door edge. Then put the hook on. Make sure the strap is retightened after bikes mounted.